New Mobile Application “SIBshuttle!”
We now have a mobile application for tracking our FREE Community Shuttle Buses. Download the new app for your Android or iPhone by opening your app store and searching for “SIBshuttle.” The SIBshuttle app features a real-time map, a list of stop locations, and service updates.
You can also track our shuttle buses online with our live tracker by clicking the below button:
The City provides free Community Shuttle Service 7 days per week with two different routes for the convenience of residents and visitors.
The Orange Line
runs Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:35 p.m.
The Blue Line
runs Monday to Friday 7:45 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.
Saturday, 9:05 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.
Mount Sinai Transportation Services
Free transportation provided to and from Mount Sinai Medical Center at 4300 Alton Road on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Pick up is at 9:00 a.m. and 12 noon. Return trips will be at 12:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. This service does not operate on holidays. Reservations required at 305.792.1706.
Things You Should Know
- Ride is FREE
- Be early
- Times are approximate due to traffic
- Install the SIBshuttle smart phone app to check shuttle’s current location and estimated time of arrival
- Call 305.741.0907 to check the estimated time of arrival for each line at any bus-stop
- Download PDF of Shuttle Schedule
- No tipping
- Children 12 & under are not allowed to ride without an adult
- No smoking, food or drinks
- No pets permitted on City Shuttle Buses except for service animals permitted under applicable law
- If you have any questions, ask the driver!
Shuttle buses are handicapped accessible and are available for such use when a reservation is made at least 24 hours in advance. To make a reservation for handicapped Community Shuttle pick-up, call 305-792-1706.