Address: 16501 Collins Avenue
Located on the ocean at Sunny Isles Beach Boulevard and Collins Avenue, this park is the access point to the beach. The Newport Fishing Pier is open for fishing and walking for a small fee. A lifeguard station is located at this park for swimmer’s safety during operational hours.
Hours of Operation
Open Every Day, All Day. 24/7
- $5.00 per person to fish
- $2.00 per person to fish with valid Sunny Isles Beach Resident ID Card
- $2.00 per person admission to pier without fishing (FREE for Sunny Isles Beach Resident ID Cardholders!)
- Metered Public Parking – 4 Handicap spaces, 2 official-use spaces, and 23 unrestricted spaces
- Beach Access with Lifeguard Station
- Fishing Pier
- Bike Racks
- Community Shuttle Service
Metered parking is available and enforced at Pier Park, 24 hours a day / 365 days a year.
*Any non-City organized events (festivals, entertainment, birthday parties etc.) must be approved ahead of time. Contact the Cultural & Community Services Department at 305.792.1706 for more information, or stop by Pelican Community Park at 18115 North Bay Road.