Skip to main content
- Christmas and New Year’s City Services Schedule
- NIGHT TIME LANE COSURE: 1 east bound or 1 west bound lane and sidewalk on 178 Street approaching Collins Ave CLOSED in 1 direction at a time …
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the following morning, Sunday evenings through Friday mornings until Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
- NIGHT TIME LANE COSURE: one north bound or one south bound lane and sidewalk at 17901 Collins Avenue CLOSED in one direction at a time …
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the next morning, Sunday evenings through Friday mornings until Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
- Miami-Dade County curfew in effect each night from 12 am – 6 am until further notice.
- BEACH ACCESS located at 19575 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Saturday, January 9, 2021.
- Screenings & check-in required for access to city facilities until further notice.
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: north sidewalk at 175 Terrace east of Collins Avenue CLOSED through Friday, January 1, 2021.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: westbound lane and sidewalk at 100 Kings Point Drive CLOSED …
- … from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Thursday, December 31, 2020.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: Beach access at 17901 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 through Sunday, January 3, 2021.
- Pelican Community Park will be CLOSED beginning Thursday, April 2 until further notice.