Recognizing that City Buildings and their grounds belong to the community, the City of Sunny Isles Beach offers the use of certain City facilities, so long as they do not interfere with any municipal operation of the community. However, the following uses are prohibited in the City Meeting rooms:
- Programs involving the sale, advertising, or promotion of products or services;
- Business firms and other for-profit organizations soliciting or selling products or services, regardless of purpose;
- Private social functions, such as showers, birthday parties, dances, etc.;
- Regular meetings of any organization;
- Political campaigns, fundraising, or any other political activities;
- Programs not in keeping with the City’s goals and objectives, or which would interfere with the operation of the City by causing excessive noise, a safety hazard, security risk, etc.; and
- Any activity that is contrary to law or public policy.
Here is the link to the Facilities Use Application to assist you in requesting use of City buildings.