- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane of Sunny Isles Blvd / SR 826 and one southbound lane of Collins Avenue at Sunny Isles Blvd will be CLOSED…
- … from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm on Tuesday, October 16.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: the westbound lane and sidewalk will be CLOSED at 210 – 174th Street…
- … from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Mondays through Fridays until Tuesday, October 16th.
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED at 17555 Collins Avenue…
- … from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am the following morning, beginning Wednesday evening, October 10 until Saturday morning, October 13.
- … Miami-Dade County will continue to monitor water at all of our public beaches in cooperation with state agencies.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane and the sidewalk closed at 300 Sunny Isles Boulevard…
- … from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Mondays through Fridays beginning Friday, September 28 until Friday, October 19.
- Miami-Dade County will be spraying City roads for mosquitoes on Friday, October 19, from Midnight through 5:00 am.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until Wednesday, February 6, 2019.
- FDOT Roadway Construction Project Along A1A/Collins Ave. Will Require Periodic Lane Closures
- Cecile Sippin Beach Access at 18975 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
- NIGHTTIME INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURES on southbound Collins Avenue to begin Sunday, April 29…
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:30 am the following morning.
- FDOT Haulover Bridge Rehabilitation Project on A1A/Collins Ave – Periodic Lane Closures Beginning Jan 9, 2017.