Skip to main content
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: the south Beach access at 17901 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 …
- …from Monday, January 25 through Friday, January 29, 2021.
- DAY TIME LANE CLOSURE: southbound lane and sidewalk of Atlantic Boulevard near 181 Drive CLOSED …
- … from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday, January 23, 2021.
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: southbound lane and sidewalk of Atlantic Boulevard near 181 Drive CLOSED …
- … from 4:00 pm to 2:00 am the following morning through Wednesday morning, January 28, 2021.
- Haulover Skate Park is TEMPORARILY CLOSED for repairs until further notice.
- INTERMITTENT DAY TIME LANE CLOSURE: Westbound lane of 175 Terrace at Collins Avenue periodically CLOSED …
- … between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Tuesday, January 26, 2021.
- Miami-Dade County curfew in effect each night from 12 am – 6 am until further notice.
- BEACH ACCESS located at 19575 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Tuesday, February 9, 2021.
- Screenings & check-in required for access to city facilities until further notice.
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: north sidewalk at 175 Terrace east of Collins Avenue CLOSED through Monday, February 1, 2021.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: westbound lane and sidewalk at 100 Kings Point Drive CLOSED …
- … from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Saturday, February 6, 2021.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: the north Beach access at 17901 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 through Wednesday, February 3, 2021.
- Pelican Community Park will be CLOSED beginning Thursday, April 2 until further notice.