City of Sunny Isles Beach #SIBEggScramble Social Media Photo Contest – Rules & Conditions
No payment of any kind is necessary to participate in or win the City of Sunny Isles Beach Egg Scramble Social Media Photo Contest. Minors over the age of 14 are eligible to participate. Minors must ask their parent or legal guardian for permission to participate. If a participant is a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian agrees to these official rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. In order to win any prize, the parent of a minor must submit a written consent form prior to the award of the prize.
- Eligibility: The City of Sunny Isles Beach Egg Scramble Social Media Photo Contest (Contest) is open to anyone residing in the United States who is not employed with the City of Sunny Isles Beach. Employees of the City of Sunny Isles Beach and members of the immediate families (parent, child or sibling) or households of any such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Contest Period: The Contest period begins on Saturday, March 31, 2018, at 10:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on Saturday, March 31, 2018, at 1:00 pm EST.
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you may enter the Contest by uploading photos taken at the City of Sunny Isles Beach’s Egg Scramble event, which takes place at Pelican Community Park, to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #SIBEggScramble. Multiple entries are allowed. Only entries with the referenced hashtag will be considered.
- Selection of Winners: 1 winner will be selected on March 31, 2018. Winners will be chosen by a review committee created by the City of Sunny Isles Beach. Judging will be subjective and based on the quality and content of the photo shared on social media. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Verification and Notification: The contest winner will be notified at the event via the loudspeaker system at or after 1:30 pm, and on social media, via comment on the winning post. Winner does not need to be present to win. If the winner does not claim their prize at the event, they will be allowed to pick it up the following week at Pelican Community Park, located at 18115 North Bay Road. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Social Media Contest Hold Harmless Form before the prize is claimed. By participating in this contest, entrants consent to the use of the entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, online and on-air announcements, signage, posters, television, magazine articles, websites, social media sites (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), and any other publication at the City’s discretion, without limitation and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. In the event of a conflict between the entry instruction and these contest rules, these contest rules shall control.
- Prize: One chosen winner will each receive the following prize: one (1) Spring Basket filled with an assortment of treats. The City is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. The City reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. The City reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively, may substitute such prize with a comparable prize or like of the City’s discretion. Winner(s) must present official identification prior to being awarded the prize.
- General Rules: The City reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest should entrant fraud or misconduct or other causes beyond the control of the City corrupt the administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the Contest. The City is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prize. Each entrant releases and agrees to hold the City harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising from or in connection with participation in this Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. City is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, blocked, delayed, technical or human errors in submitting a contest entry.
- Use of Entry Information: The City will not use submitted information for any purpose other than to contact the potential winners.
- Photo Release: The City and its authorized employees or agents may use any photos submitted to this contest in future City-sponsored brochures, posters, websites, social media, pamphlets, newspaper, City advertisements and/or any other promotional materials. The participants of this contest agree to give permission for photographs to be used in future promotional materials by the City and agree that any photographs, pictures, slides, movies or videos may be used in connection with participation in the contest without any compensation from the City or their agents and employees and you agree to hereby consent to the use of said photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos for any legal purpose.