Blog Archives

Do I have to get the exterior paint color approved for my house or business?

For exterior painting, the City requires a business or homeowner to apply for a permit through the Building Department. The Planning and Zoning Department reviews permits for paint color during the permitting process. The City has established a pallet of acceptable colors for exterior application. For a list of acceptable color pallets, call the Planning & Zoning Division at 305-792-1710.

Read More »