Blog Archives

How do I request a public hearing for my project?

To request a public hearing, the owner must file an application for a Public Hearing with Planning and Zoning, plus all associated documentation and pay the fees according to the Recovery Cost Schedule. For more information, call Planning and Zoning at 305-792-1740.

Read More »