Blog Archives

How do I apply for a zoning variance?

To file for a zoning variance, the owner of the property must file a Public Hearing Application with the Planning & Zoning Department. The owner must include all associated documentation and pay the fees according to the Recovery Cost Schedule. The Cost Schedule can be found within the Public Hearing Application Packet. For more information, visit or call the Planning …

Read More »