Skip to main content
- The City will be treating parks & beach accesses for mosquitoes on Tuesday, September 15 from 4 – 8 am.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED …
- … from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Miami-Dade County mosquito control treatments will take place on Friday, August 28 from 1 am – 5 am.
- Screenings & check-in required for access to city facilities until further notice.
- Miami-Dade County curfew in effect each night from 10 pm – 6 am until further notice.
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: up to TWO lanes north and / or south bound at 15701 Collins Avenue CLOSED …
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the following morning, Saturday evenings through Friday mornings until Friday morning, August 21, 2020.
- The beach and Newport Fishing Pier are now open with new rules and guidelines in place.
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: north sidewalk at 175 Terrace east of Collins Avenue CLOSED through Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: westbound lane and sidewalk at 100 Kings Point Drive CLOSED …
- … from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Thursday, August 27, 2020.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: Beach access at 17901 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 through Thursday, September 3, 2020.
- Pelican Community Park will be CLOSED beginning Thursday, April 2 until further notice.
- All City-owned parking garages and surface lots are open ONLY to residents until further notice. Parking fees still enforced.
- All programs, including the After School Program have been canceled until further notice.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Tuesday, September 8, 2020.