- The SIBshuttle will not run on Wednesday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
- The SIB Govt. Center & Pelican Community Park will be CLOSED in Observance of Independence Day on Wednesday, July 4.
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: northbound sidewalk at 7100 North Bay Road will be CLOSED…
- … from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm beginning Monday, June 25 through Wednesday, June 27.
- FDOT Roadway Construction Project Along A1A/Collins Ave. Will Require Periodic Lane Closures
- The City will be treating parks and beach access points for mosquitoes on Thursday, July 12 from 9pm – Midnight.
- Miami-Dade County will be spraying City roads for mosquitoes on Friday, June 29, from Midnight through 5:00 am.
- Cecile Sippin Beach Access at 18975 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until August 19, 2018.
- NIGHTTIME INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURES on southbound Collins Avenue to begin Sunday, April 29…
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:30 am the following morning.
- FDOT Haulover Bridge Rehabilitation Project on A1A/Collins Ave – Periodic Lane Closures Beginning Jan 9, 2017.