Skip to main content
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: two southbound lanes CLOSED on Collins Avenue near 163 Street…
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the following morning, beginning Wednesday, December 11 through Saturday, December 14.
- The water feature at Gateway Park is currently off for maintenance.
- The water feature at Heritage Park is currently turned off.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED on Sunny Isles Boulevard at Collins Avenue…
- … from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Monday, December 23.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED at 18501 Collins Avenue…
- … from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Wednesday, December 18.
- Pelican Community Park will close early, at 6 pm, on Friday, December 13.
- The Newport Fishing Pier will be closed for regular maintenance on Mondays & Thursdays from 8 – 10 am.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: One southbound lane closed on Collins Ave. near 163 St. on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 8 am – 4 pm.
- New Hours at Gateway Park effective Friday, November 1.
- Haulover Skate Park / Pump Track will be closed starting Friday, Sept. 20 for approximately 6-8 weeks for repairs
- Beach Access Closure: Cecile Sippin Beach Access (18975 Collins Ave.) closed until Saturday, December 21, 2019.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 17901 Collins Avenue CLOSED to the public until Friday, January 31st.
- New Hours at Pelican Community Park Effective Monday, August 19
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- The Intracoastal Parks playground will be closed from 8 am – 9:30 am on the last Thursday of each month for maintenance.