No payment of any kind is necessary to participate in or win the City of Sunny Isles Beach Music in the Isles Contest.
Minors over the age of 14 are eligible to participate. Minors must ask their parent or legal guardian for permission to participate. If a participant is a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian agrees to these official rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. In order to win any prize, the parent of a minor must submit a written consent form prior to the award of the prize.
- Eligibility: The City of Sunny Isles Beach Music in the Isles Contest (Contest) is open to anyone residing in the United States who is not employed with the City of Sunny Isles Beach. Employees of the City of Sunny Isles Beach and members of the immediate families (parent, child or sibling) or households of any such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Contest Period: The Contest period begins on Tuesday, October 1 at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on Thursday, October 31 at 11:59 pm EST.
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you may enter by purchasing a ticket to Music in the Isles, which will take place on Saturday, November 16 at 7 pm at Gateway Park. Both General Admission and Reserved Seating ticket purchases will be eligible. Each ticket purchase counts as one entry in the contest. Only participants who purchase tickets prior to November 1, 2019 will be entered to win.
- Selection of Winners: Five (5) winners will be selected by Tuesday, November 5, 2019. Winners will be chosen by a random drawing. Participants cannot win more than once. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Verification and Notification: Contest winners will be notified via email no later than Tuesday, November 5, 2019. If a potential winner cannot be reached within 48 hours of the initial notification attempt, the potential winner(s) may be disqualified and forfeit his/her prize. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Release of Liability Waiver before the prize is claimed at the Music in the Isles event. By participating in this contest, entrants consent to the use of the entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, online and on-air announcements, signage, posters, television, magazine articles, websites, social media sites (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), and any other publication at the City’s discretion, without limitation and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. In the event of a conflict between the entry instruction and these contest rules, these contest rules shall control.
- Prizes: Five (5) chosen winners will each receive the following prize: Meet & Greet with Jon Secada at Music in the Isles event taking place at Gateway Park, 151 Sunny Isles Blvd. on Saturday, November 16 from 7 – 10 pm. Each winner is allowed to bring up to 2 additional guests for a total of 3 people in each winner’s group. The meet and greet is subject to the talents’ schedule and availability. The City is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. The City reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event, meet and greet, and/or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. The City reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively may substitute such prize with a comparable prize or like of the City’s discretion. The winner and guests agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the meet & greet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize events. City and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner (and his/her guest) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the meet & greet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize event or in any other objectionable behavior. If, after a prize has been selected and ticketing has been completed, concert is canceled, such portions of the prize will be forfeited and the City shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner(s) must present official identification prior to being awarded the prize and sign a Release of Liability Waiver.
- General Rules: The City reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest should entrant fraud or misconduct or other causes beyond the control of the City corrupt the administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the Contest. The City is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prize. Each entrant releases and agrees to hold the City harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising from or in connection with participation in this Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. City is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, blocked, delayed, technical or human errors in submitting contest entry.
- Use of Entry Information: The City will not use submitted information for any purpose other than to contact the potential winners.
- Photo Release: The participants of this contest agree to give permission for photographs to be used in future promotional materials by the City and agree that any photographs, pictures, slides, movies or videos may be used in connection with participation in the contest without any compensation from the City or their agents and employees and you agree to hereby consent to the use of said photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos for any legal purpose.