The City of Sunny Isles Beach in partnership with Miami-Dade County offers FREE COVID-19 oral testing for Miami-Dade County residents ages 5+.
12 – 8 pm
Sunny Isles Beach Government Center
1st Floor Parking Garage
18070 Collins Avenue
You may pre-register for an appointment at mdc.nomihealth.com/signup. Walk-ups will be accepted, but pre-registration is encouraged.
For additional COVID-19 testing locations in Miami-Dade County, visit miamidade.gov/coronavirus/testing-locations.
The below information is provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Considerations for who should get tested
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred by their healthcare provider, local or state health department to get tested.
- Some countries require a negative COVID test prior to entry. This test qualifies for the required COVID test needed for travel.
- If you test positive, know what protective steps to take to prevent others from getting sick.
- If you test negative, you probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. Continue to take steps to protect yourself.