Mobile COVID-19 testing is available for ages 5 and up at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center seven days a week from 8 am – 5 pm. Only the PCR nasal swab test is offered at this location.
The mobile testing unit is located at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center, 1st Floor Parking Garage, 18070 Collins Avenue.
Pre-registration is available online at mdc.nomihealth.com/signup. Walk-ups are also welcome.
For additional COVID-19 testing locations in Miami-Dade County, visit miamidade.gov/coronavirus/testing-locations.
The below information is provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Considerations for who should get tested
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred by their healthcare provider, local or state health department to get tested.
- Some countries require a negative COVID test prior to entry. This test qualifies for the required COVID test needed for travel.
- If you test positive, know what protective steps to take to prevent others from getting sick.
- If you test negative, you probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. Continue to take steps to protect yourself.