The City’s Cultural & Community Services Department is pleased to offer a modified Summer Care program for youth while following County mandates and CDC guidelines.
Due to limited capacity, Summer Care will ONLY be open to current SIB Resident ID Cardholders. The first round of registration was open from March 22 through April 19, and operated via a lottery system. Following the lottery, there are still spots available for all of our camps. Register now using the links below.
Sunny Isles Beach Summer Care
(ages 5 – 15)
Full-Day Camps (8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
Available from June 14 – August 13
Campers will be divided into three age groups (Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors/Seniors), and will enjoy age-appropriate activities, games, crafts, and more! Due to COVID-19, we will NOT be having field trips this year, but we will be enjoying so many activities on-site, that we are certain our participants will have a wonderful experience.
Join Wait List
(ages 6 – 14)
Full-Day Camps (8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
Available from June 14 – August 20
(Different, unique sport available each week)
Sign up for your favorite sports including basketball, cheer & dance, soccer, volleyball & more! Due to COVID-19, we will NOT be having field trips this year, but we will be enjoying so many activities on-site, that we are certain our participants will have a wonderful experience.
Fine Arts Camp
(ages 7 – 14)
Half-Day Camp (12:30 – 4:30 pm)
Available from July 19 – August 6
Your budding artist can attend one of three themed sessions instructed by a certified art teacher. Please note that this program is ONLY half day, and although a morning session and afternoon session are available, it is discouraged to sign up for both within the same week, as the curriculum will be repetitive.
If a camp option is currently open for registration or a space becomes available and you are contacted off the waiting list, you must follow the steps below:
- Register and pay for the 2021 Summer Care Registration Fee (Course #0-001) in full (online only) – please note that this fee is one time for the summer, and non-refundable.
- Register and pay for the weeks/programs you are interested in
- If paying in full, you can conveniently register, pay, and complete the process entirely online, from the comfort of your home.
- If paying only a deposit (a minimum of 50% per week is required in order to hold your child’s spot), you must make an appointment to come in person and make payment. You can contact us at 305.792.1706 to make that appointment. The appointment must be set and completed (with deposit paid), within 72 hours, or we will release the spot.
For those who paid only a 50% deposit to hold the spot, the balance of all camp payments is due by June 6, 2021. If payment is not received by the due date (June 6), your reservation will be lost and your deposit WILL NOT be refunded.
All Summer Care cancellation/change requests must be made in writing (by submitting a Refund/Transfer Request form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and with a minimum of fourteen (14) days’ notice. All requests will be approved/denied within 1 – 2 business days. If approved, any applicable refunds* of weekly fees (minus a $20 cancellation/change fee per week), will be processed via the original payment method.
* The 2021 Summer Care Registration fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
The City of Sunny Isles Beach Summer Care program will be following the CDC guidelines and suggested protocols to keep everyone safe. Please be sure to read the Summer Care Parent Handbook thoroughly so you and your family understand all the rules and guidelines prior to attending the City’s summer care program.
For More Information
For more information, contact the Cultural and Community Services Department at 305.792.1706.