The Code Compliance and Licensing department encompasses alarm registrations and false alarm monitoring, lien search requests, some Certificates of Use processing in conjunction with all Local Business Tax activity, parking enforcement, and other code enforcement activities related to violations of ordinances. This department also adds a system of additional checks and balances between the operating departments to help protect the interests of the city as well as our citizens.
All forms and applications may be submitted to the Code & Licensing Department, located at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center, 18070 Collins Avenue. Business hours are Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Service is issued on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please take a number when you arrive.
Licenses and Applications
Special Event Applications
- Hold Harmless Form (This Form must accompany all of the below Event Applications)
- Garage Sale Permit Application
- Open House Sign Permit Application
- Outdoor Indoor Special Event Application
- Public Beach/Park Events Permit Application
- Fireworks Display Permit Application
- Application for Extended Construction Hours
- Application for Extended Construction Hours Interior Only
- Beach Access Closure Application
- Lane Closure Application Collins Avenue & Sunny Isles Blvd.
- Lane Closure Application for Interior Streets
- Sidewalk Closure Application