Skip to main content
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: the sidewalk on the west side at 18300 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED …
- … from 9:00 pm Thursday, May 6 until 5:00 am Friday, May 7, 2021.
- Atlantic Boulevard will be closed from the corner of 183 Street to 181 Drive on Saturday, May 8 from 6:30 am through 4:00 pm.
- The Sunny Isles Beach branch library will be closed for renovations beginning Monday, April 19 until further notice.
- Miami-Dade County curfew has been lifted effective Monday, April 12 at 12:01 AM.
- BEACH ACCESS between 17901 and 17875 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Tuesday, June 8, 2021.
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- TEMPORARY LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane and sidewalk at 350 Sunny Isles Boulevard CLOSED 24/7 …
- … 24/7 through Friday, May 7, 2021.
- BEACH ACCESS between 17901 and 18001 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Thursday, June 3, 2021.
- INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURE: westbound lane and sidewalk at 100 Kings Point Drive may be CLOSED …
- … from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
- FDOT Bridge Rehabilitation Project on SR 856/William Lehman Causeway
- Screenings & check-in required for access to city facilities until further notice.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.