Skip to main content
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk at 17901 Collins Avenue CLOSED …
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am, Sundays through Fridays until Thursday morning, April 1, 2021.
- INTERMITTENT DAY TIME LANE CLOSURE: westbound 175 Terrace at Collins Avenue may be CLOSED …
- … between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Thursday, March 18, 2021.
- INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURE: westbound lane and sidewalk at 100 Kings Point Drive may be CLOSED …
- … from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
- DAY TIME LANE CLOSURE: east bound lane at 230 191 Terrace CLOSED …
- … from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm beginning Monday, March 1 until Friday, March 5, 2021.
- FDOT Bridge Rehabilitation Project on SR 856/William Lehman Causeway
- Miami-Dade County curfew in effect each night from 12 am – 6 am until further notice.
- BEACH ACCESS located at 19575 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
- Screenings & check-in required for access to city facilities until further notice.
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: north sidewalk at 175 Terrace east of Collins Avenue CLOSED through Monday, March 1, 2021.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: the north Beach access at 17901 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 through Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
- Pelican Community Park will be CLOSED beginning Thursday, April 2 until further notice.