View Miami-Dade County’s Voter Toolkit to know what to bring with you to vote.
Registering to Vote
Who can register to vote:
- You must be at least 17 years of age to register;
- You must be a citizen of the United States;
Who cannot register to vote:
- Anyone who does not meet the above requirements;
- Anyone who has been declared “mentally incompetent” who has not had his/her rights restored.
- Anyone convicted of a felony who has not had his/her civil rights restored
Voter Registration Applications are available at: www.miamidade.gov/elections.
Polling Places in Sunny Isles Beach
Polling location is assigned by precinct. On Election Day you must vote at your assigned precinct. To find your assigned precinct please refer to your voter registration card or contact the Miami Dade Supervisor of Elections at 305.499.VOTE.
|1||Sunny Isles Beach Government Center – 1st Floor Mtg Room||18070 Collins Avenue|
|2||St. Mary Magdalen Church||17775 North Bay Rd|
|3||Winston Towers – Bldg. 100||250 174 Street|
|4||Intracoastal Yacht Club||16900 N Bay Rd, 5th Floor|
|5||Arlen House Condo West||350 Bay View Drive|