City of Sunny Isles Beach Employees
The City of Sunny Isles Beach offers you and your eligible family members a comprehensive and valuable benefits program. We encourage you to take the time to educate yourself about your options.
On this section of the website, you will find information about employee health insurance, retirement plans, holiday and sick leave.
It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to provide the best customer service to both our internal and external customers, in all areas within the department. If you have any questions please contact the Human Resources Department at 305.792.1708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Resources for Employees
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This is certainly a challenging time for everyone, and the City of Sunny Isles Beach understands that its employees may occasionally need assistance with a personal issue or challenge. The City’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to help.
The program is a confidential work-based program designed to assist employees, their family members and significant others with personal and job-related concerns.
Confidential assistance for problems and work/life concerns, including:
- Elder or Childcare Needs
- Financial Issues
- Legal Matters
- Marital & Family Problems
- Economic Impact Payment Information Center
- Coronavirus Stimulus Direct Payments FAQ
- Telemedicine & COVID-19
- Reimbursable OTC items for Health FSAs, HRAs & HSAs
- ICMA-RC Coronavirus Related Distributions (CRDs)
Follow CDC Guidelines
We encourage employees to continue to follow guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Florida Department of Health (FDOH). Please use the below informational resources for more information.
- Get vaccinated. It is the best way to protect yourself and others.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and discard it properly.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) has set up a 24-hour hotline for questions concerning the coronavirus: 1-866-779-6121.
- Miami-Dade County Office of Emergency Management
- Individuals in Miami-Dade County who believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should call the Florida Department of Health at 305-470-5660.
Stay up to date with the latest news, closures and updates from the City of Sunny Isles Beach.
- Check for the latest updates on our Coronavirus Webpage at sibfl.net/coronavirus.
- Sign up for SIBAlert emergency notifications.
- Subscribe to eSIBi email notifications.
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube.
- For additional information, please email email@example.com or call 792.1759.