ONGOING CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
- Please note FPL is performing emergency restoration work north of the construction project limits at Collins Avenue and 178 Street that is unrelated to this project.
Monday, January 29 through Saturday, February 3, 2024
- Performing signal and lighting work along southbound Collins Avenue at park entrances #1 and #5, just north of the Haulover Bridge
- Performing roadway widening along southbound Collins Avenue and in the median at park entrances #5 and #7
- Performing curb and gutter installation along southbound Collins Avenue
- Installing wood fencing along the shared use path
- Performing drainage work along northbound Collins Avenue near Bayview Drive/158 Street
- Performing milling and resurfacing throughout the project limit
- One southbound or one northbound lane may be closed between 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- One southbound lane will be closed between 9 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday for paving operations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SCHEDULE MAY CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER OR UNEXPECTED CONDITIONS.
FDOT will post the latest updates, including scheduled lane closures, on their website, fdotmiamidade.com.
For current lane closures in Sunny Isles Beach, visit sibfl.net/news.