Metered parking is available throughout Sunny Isles Beach. The rate for most lots is $2 per hour, however both the Ellen Wynne & Pier Park lots are $3 per hour.
- Head in parking ONLY – in all lots
- Four-hour time limit when parking with a disabled parking placard
PayByPhone lets you pay for parking in seconds. The app allows you to extend your parking session from anywhere and will even remind you when your parking session is about to expire! Parking with PayByPhone is convenient, easy and secure.
PayByPhone parking is now available in any Sunny Isles Beach municipal lot in which you have to pay for parking.
Smartphone users can enter m.paybyphone.com on their browser, download the iPhone or Android app, or call 1-866-234-7275. Search for “PaybyPhone” on your smart phone’s app store and select “download.” After downloading the app you must register your car to your account by entering your license plate number.
Once you have registered for an account, you can park in 4 easy steps:
- Open the app
- Click the large “PARK” button located on the homepage of your screen
- Enter the parking location number posted on the PayByPhone signs in the parking lot
- Select a parking duration
Resident & Commercial Parking Permits
The City has designated areas of street parking that are for residents only. These areas are indicated by signs that say “Restricted Residential Parking Area, Residential Permit Only.” To park in these areas, vehicles must display a decal that is available for purchase through the City.
- Residential Parking Fee: $50 per month (application fees apply)
- Resident-Only Commercial & Recreational Parking Fee: $2.50 per foot length of vehicle per month (application fees apply)
DECALS MUST BE VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES WHILE PARKED IN DESIGNATED AREAS.
You may apply for RESIDENT ONLY PARKING DECALS or COMMERCIAL PARKING PERMITS at:
Sunny Isles Beach Government Center
18070 Collins Avenue
3rd Floor, Code Compliance Window
Resident-Only Parking Areas are Located at:
- 181 Drive, south side at east end
- 180 Drive, north and south sides
- 179 Drive, south side
- North Bay Road, east side just south of 179 Drive
- 178 Street, north and south sides from 179 Drive to North Bay Road
- 178 Drive, north side from 178 Street to northeast end of Senator Gwen Margolis Park, and south side from 178 Street to Church Street
- 177 Drive, north and south sides
- Atlantic Blvd., west side form 177 Drive to 175 Terrace
For information regarding Bulk and/or Long-Term Parking, please contact Mayra Aleman in the City Manager’s Office at 305.792.1802.