Metered parking is available throughout Sunny Isles Beach. The rate for most lots is $2 per hour, however both the Ellen Wynne & Pier Park lots are $3 per hour.
- Head in parking ONLY – in all lots
- Four-hour time limit when parking with a disabled parking placard
PayByPhone lets you pay for parking in seconds. The app allows you to extend your parking session from anywhere and will even remind you when your parking session is about to expire! Parking with PayByPhone is convenient, easy and secure.
PayByPhone parking is now available in any Sunny Isles Beach municipal lot in which you have to pay for parking.
Smartphone users can enter m.paybyphone.com on their browser, download the iPhone or Android app, or call 1-866-234-7275. Search for “PaybyPhone” on your smart phone’s app store and select “download.” After downloading the app you must register your car to your account by entering your license plate number.
Once you have registered for an account, you can park in 4 easy steps:
- Open the app
- Click the large “PARK” button located on the homepage of your screen
- Enter the parking location number posted on the PayByPhone signs in the parking lot
- Select a parking duration
Resident & Commercial Parking Permits
The City has designated areas of street parking that are for residents only. These areas are indicated by signs that say “Restricted Residential Parking Area, Residential Permit Only.” To park in these areas, vehicles must display a decal that is available for purchase through the City.
- Residential Parking Fee: $50 per month (application fees apply)
- Resident-Only Commercial & Recreational Parking Fee: $2.50 per foot length of vehicle per month (application fees apply)
DECALS MUST BE VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES WHILE PARKED IN DESIGNATED AREAS.
NOTICE: Starting November 8, 2023, we will no longer accept Residential Parking Permit Applications in-person or by email. Residents must apply and submit all necessary documents through the online portal account.
Please follow the steps below to submit an parking permit application:
Parking Permit Online Application Steps
Residents can now apply for a parking permit online. Please follow the steps below to submit an parking permit application.
Step 1: Visit our online portal and click the “sign up” button to create an account, or login with your credentials.
Step 2: Once logged in, click GO under My Portal.
Step 3: Click APPLY under APPLY ONLINE.
Step 4: On the drop down menu, select “Code Enforcement” and then “Parking Permit.”
Step 5: Input address, city, state and zip code.
Step 6: Select “Permit Details” and input all information required.
Step 7: Select “Permit Submittals”. Upload ALL required documents for the Code Compliance division to review.
Step 8: Submit application
Your application and submittals with be reviewed by Code Compliance. Once your application and submittals are approved, you will be notified via email to come into the office to pay and pick up your parking permit.
Resident-Only Parking Areas are Located at:
- 181 Drive, south side at east end
- 180 Drive, north and south sides
- 179 Drive, south side
- North Bay Road, east side just south of 179 Drive
- 178 Street, north and south sides from 179 Drive to North Bay Road
- 178 Drive, north side from 178 Street to northeast end of Senator Gwen Margolis Park, and south side from 178 Street to Church Street
- 177 Drive, north and south sides
- Atlantic Blvd., west side form 177 Drive to 175 Terrace
Notify City of Any Changes
The City’s Code Compliance Department must be notified immediately regarding any changes to your vehicle (i.e. License plate).
Bulk and/or Long-Term Parking
For information regarding Bulk and/or Long-Term Parking, please contact Mayra Aleman in the City Manager’s Office at 305.792.1802.