Download Our Mobile Application “SIBshuttle!”
Download the free mobile app, SIBshuttle, to your smartphone or device. With this app, you can track the location and arrival of the SIBshuttle in real time! The app features a real-time map, a list of stop locations, and service updates.
In your device’s app store, search for “SIBshuttle.”
You can also track our shuttle buses online with our live web tracker:
The City provides free Community Shuttle Service 7 days per week with three lines running simultaneously for the convenience of residents and visitors.
- Orange Line #1
runs Monday to Sunday 8:00 am to 7:35 pm
- Orange Line #2
runs Monday to Saturday 8:00 am to 7:50 pm
- Blue Line
runs Monday to Friday 7:45 am to 3:50 pm
To view shuttle stops and times, please download the SIBshuttle mobile application or view the Real-time Tracker Map.
Mount Sinai Transportation Services
Free transportation provided to and from Mount Sinai Medical Center at 4300 Alton Road on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Pick up is at 9:00 am and 12 noon. Return trips will be at 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm This service does not operate on holidays. Reservations required at 305.792.1706.
Things You Should Know
- Ride is FREE
- Be early
- Times are approximate due to traffic
- Install the SIBshuttle smartphone app to check shuttle’s current location and estimated time of arrival
- Call 305.741.0907 to check the estimated time of arrival for each line at any bus-stop
- No tipping
- Children 12 & under are not allowed to ride without an adult
- No smoking, food or drinks
- No pets permitted on City Shuttle Buses except for service animals permitted under applicable law
- If you have any questions, ask the driver!
All SIBshuttle buses are handicap accessible, equipped with a lift for wheelchairs.