Effective Wednesday, March 18, the SIBshuttle is suspending fixed-route service and moving to an appointment system.
Residents may schedule an appointment to be picked up within City limits (including Aventura Mall & Intracoastal Mall) and be taken anywhere within City limits (including Aventura Mall & Intracoastal Mall). The bus will drop passengers off at their destination and move on to the next trip. Therefore, customers must make an appointment for both their destination and also their return trip.
Appointments are available between 8 am – 3 pm, every hour on the hour. Appointments must be made at least 1 hour in advance.
You may also make an appointment by calling 305.792.1706.
*All passengers must wear masks when riding the SIBshuttle.
*Buses will be cleaned between each trip.
Read about other precautionary measures we are taking at sibfl.net/coronavirus.
Download Our Mobile Application “SIBshuttle!”
Download the free mobile app, SIBshuttle, to your smartphone or device. With this app, you can track the location and arrival of the SIBshuttle in real time! The app features a real-time map, a list of stop locations, and service updates.
In your device’s app store, search for “SIBshuttle.”
You can also track our shuttle buses online with our live web tracker:
The City provides free Community Shuttle Service 7 days per week with three lines running simultaneously for the convenience of residents and visitors.
- Orange Line #1
runs Monday to Sunday 8:00 am to 7:35 pm
- Orange Line #2
runs Monday to Saturday 8:00 am to 7:50 pm
- Blue Line
runs Monday to Friday 7:45 am to 3:50 pm
To view shuttle stops and times, please download the SIBshuttle mobile application or view the Real-time Tracker Map.
Mount Sinai Transportation Services
Free transportation provided to and from Mount Sinai Medical Center at 4300 Alton Road on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Pick up is at 9:00 am and 12 noon. Return trips will be at 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm This service does not operate on holidays. Reservations are required by noon the prior weekday. Please call 305.792.1706 to make a reservation.
Things You Should Know
- Ride is FREE
- Be early
- Times are approximate due to traffic
- Install the SIBshuttle smartphone app to check shuttle’s current location and estimated time of arrival
- Call 305.741.0907 to check the estimated time of arrival for each line at any bus stop
- During school drop-off (7:30 – 8:45 am) and pick-up times (1:30 – 3:30 pm, except Wednesdays 1:30 – 2:30 pm), the northbound shuttle bus will not access Pelican Community Park (stop 17) through 181 Drive. Instead, the shuttle bus will stop at 181 Drive and Atlantic Boulevard (northbound).
- No tipping
- Children 12 & under are not allowed to ride without an adult
- No smoking, food or drinks
- No pets permitted on City Shuttle Buses except for service animals permitted under applicable law
- If you have any questions, ask the driver!
All SIBshuttle buses are handicap accessible, equipped with a lift for wheelchairs.
You may have noticed new signs at our SIBshuttle stops around the City. Use them to identify your stop number and which lines and directions the bus services from that stop. Call the number listed on the sign, 305.741.0907, to find out your approximate wait time. You will be asked to identify your desired route color, stop number, and direction in which you are traveling, northbound or southbound.