- This event has passed.
April 15 @ 10:30 am - 5:30 pm
One Blood will be hosting a Blood Drive at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center on Thursday, April 15 from 10:30 am – 5:30 pm. All donors will receive a wellness checkup including blood pressure, temperature, iron count, pulse, cholesterol screening, and COVID-19 antibody test. Must have successful donation to obtain results.
Appointments are required. To protect team members and other donors, please do not present to donate if you have a fever. Masks are required to be worn by all blood donors. You may wear your own or we will provide one for you if needed.
ID is required. Donors must be 16 years old. Those who are 16 years old need parental permission.
To make an appointment, please click the button below and use sponsor code #1561.
Donors can take comfort in knowing:
- OneBlood is regulated by the FDA and required to follow strict operational guidelines.
- Our facilities and Big Red Buses are clean and meet all FDA safety standards
- At every blood drive and donor center OneBlood team members follow safety protocols, including:
- Wearing medical gloves for blood collections
- Wiping down donor-touched areas and equipment after every collection with disinfectant. This includes, donor beds, registration tablets, blood-pressure cuff and hemoglobin sensors.
- Using sterile collection sets for every donation
- Conducting donor mini-physicals, including temperature check to ensure donors are healthy and well on the day of donation
- As an additional safety measure, OneBlood is asking people who have traveled to countries at high risk for the coronavirus to self-defer from donating blood for 28 days upon returning to the United States
- Team members who are sick or not feeling well do not report to work
Social Distancing at Blood Drives and Donor Centers:
At our buses, a limited number of people will be permitted onboard at any one time. You can provide your phone number and wait in the car or outside to be called when it is your turn.