Skip to main content
- Sunny Isles Beach Building, Code Compliance, and Planning and Zoning Departments will be CLOSED …
- … from 11:30 am to 2:15 pm on Friday, December 2, 2022.
- GATEWAY PARK will CLOSE at 2:00 pm on Friday, December 2 and REOPEN on Saturday, December 3 at 5:00 pm for Winter Fest.
- The North Bay Road parking lot for Senator Gwen Margolis Park will be CLOSED beginning Friday, November 25 until further notice.
- INTERMITTENT DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: eastbound / westbound at 150, 200, and 300 Kings Point Drive CLOSED in one direction at a time …
- … from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Tuesday, December 2, 2022.
- Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- The SIBshuttle BLUE LINE will not be in operation until further notice.
- Gateway Park will close at 12 PM on Wednesdays in preparation for Gateway Market.
- The restrooms at the Bill Lone Beach Access, 19111 Collins Ave are closed for maintenance.
- The Visitor Center will be closed on Saturdays effective Saturday, September 17, 2022.
- NOTICE: COVID-19 vaccinations will no longer be available at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center after Friday, September 2.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: 17901-18001 Collins Avenue CLOSED through Saturday, December 3, 2022.
- Mosquito control treatments will take place at city parks on Tuesday, December 6 from 9 PM – 12:30 AM.
- LANE CLOSURE: 2 westbound and 2 eastbound lanes along the SR 826 / Sunny Isles Boulevard Bridge CLOSED 24/7 …
- … until further notice for bridge rehabilitation.
- FDOT SR 826/Sunny Isles Boulevard/163 Street Bridge Rehabilitation & Roadway Project
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
« All Events
Closed – Day After Thanksgiving
November 23, 2018