Skip to main content
- Pelican Community Park will be closed on Sunday, June 11.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: North/Southbound Atlantic Blvd b/w 180 Dr and 191 St – 6/5-6/9
- Parking Lot (P2) located under the William Lehman Causeway will be partially closed beginning Monday, June 5, 2023.
- FDOT SR 826/Sunny Isles Boulevard/163 Street Bridge Rehabilitation & Roadway Project
- The Newport Fishing Pier will be closed for a Casting with a Cop event on Sunday, June 25 from 8 AM – 3 PM.
- The elevator located at the Gateway Park Pedestrian Bridge is undergoing repairs and out of service until further notice.
- PARKING LOT CLOSURE: Collins Avenue Median Parking Lot (P3) Closed beginning Monday, May 1.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: The Ritz Carlton Beach Access, located at 15701 Collins Avenue is closed until further notice.
- Due to construction, Senator Gwen Margolis Park will remain closed until further notice.
- Restrooms and showers at the Bill Lone beach access, 19111 Collins Avenue CLOSED for renovation until further notice.
- Gateway Park will close at 12 PM on Wednesdays in preparation for Gateway Market.
- The restrooms at the Bill Lone Beach Access, 19111 Collins Ave are closed for maintenance.
- LANE CLOSURE: 2 westbound and 2 eastbound lanes along the SR 826 / Sunny Isles Boulevard Bridge CLOSED 24/7 …
- … until further notice for bridge rehabilitation.
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
« All Events
Closed in Observance of Labor Day
September 6, 2021