Skip to main content
- Gateway Market scheduled for Wednesday, September 27 has been canceled.
- Lane/Sidewalk Closure: Northbound between 181 Dr & 182 Dr – October 2-5 from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am
- TRAFFIC ALERT: One direction of Terracina Avenue will be closed beginning Wednesday, Sept 27 – Friday, Sept 29 from 7 AM – 3 PM.
- Lane/Sidewalk Closure: Northbound 18909 Atlantic Blvd – Sept. 26 from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Lane/Sidewalk Closure: Westbound 200 Kings Point Dr & Northbound Collins Ave at Kings Point Dr – Sept. 25 – 28 from 9:00 pm to 5:30 am
- FDOT Westbound State Road (SR) 856/Flyover Ramp (bridge number 870603) Project Update
- The playground at Samson Oceanfront Park will be intermittently CLOSED for repairs.
- The next mosquito control treatment will take place in Sunny Isles Beach on Tuesday, September 26 beginning at 8:30 AM.
- Parking Lot (P2) located under the William Lehman Causeway will be partially closed beginning Monday, June 5, 2023.
- PARKING LOT CLOSURE: Collins Avenue Median Parking Lot (P3) Closed beginning Monday, May 1.
- Gateway Park will close at 12 PM on Wednesdays in preparation for Gateway Market.
- LANE CLOSURE: 2 westbound and 2 eastbound lanes along the SR 826 / Sunny Isles Boulevard Bridge CLOSED 24/7 …
- … until further notice for bridge rehabilitation.
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
« All Events
Federal Holiday – New Year’s Day
January 1, 2022