Skip to main content
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: eastbound lane and sidewalk at 210 174 Street CLOSED…
- … from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm beginning Wednesday, February 8 through Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
- Restrooms and showers at the Bill Lone beach access, 19111 Collins Avenue CLOSED for renovation until further notice.
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: two northbound lanes and sidewalk at 17901 Collins Avenue CLOSED …
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am through Thursday, February 9, 2023.
- The elevators at the Gateway Park Pedestrian Bridge are back in service.
- The beach access at 19575 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED through Friday, March 17, 2023.
- The North Bay Road parking lot for Senator Gwen Margolis Park will be CLOSED further notice.
- Gateway Park will close at 12 PM on Wednesdays in preparation for Gateway Market.
- The restrooms at the Bill Lone Beach Access, 19111 Collins Ave are closed for maintenance.
- The Visitor Center will be closed on Saturdays effective Saturday, September 17, 2022.
- NOTICE: COVID-19 vaccinations will no longer be available at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center after Friday, September 2.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: 17901-18001 Collins Avenue CLOSED through Friday, March 3, 2023.
- Mosquito control treatments will take place at city parks on Wednesday, January 25 from 9 PM – 12:30 AM.
- LANE CLOSURE: 2 westbound and 2 eastbound lanes along the SR 826 / Sunny Isles Boulevard Bridge CLOSED 24/7 …
- … until further notice for bridge rehabilitation.
- FDOT SR 826/Sunny Isles Boulevard/163 Street Bridge Rehabilitation & Roadway Project
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
« All Events
Federally Observed Holiday – Christmas Day
December 26, 2022