Skip to main content
- FDOT SR 826/Sunny Isles Boulevard/163 Street Bridge Rehabilitation & Roadway Project
- NIGHTTIME LANE CLOSURE: Northbound 193 St to Poinciana Island Dr beginning March 28-30
- NIGHTTIME SOUTHBOUND LANE/SIDEWALK CLOSURE: 17200 Collins Ave beginning March 22 – 30
- The playground at Pelican Community Park will be closed Monday, March 20 – Friday, March 24, for the installation of new playground equipment.
- Westbound Sidewalk Closure on 175 Terrace Until April 1st
- Due to construction, Senator Gwen Margolis Park will remain closed until further notice.
- DAYTIME NORTHBOUND LANE/SIDEWALK CLOSURE: 18909 Atlantic Blvd Beginning March 21 – 24
- Restrooms and showers at the Bill Lone beach access, 19111 Collins Avenue CLOSED for renovation until further notice.
- Gateway Park will close at 12 PM on Wednesdays in preparation for Gateway Market.
- The restrooms at the Bill Lone Beach Access, 19111 Collins Ave are closed for maintenance.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: 17901-18001 Collins Avenue CLOSED through Monday, April 3, 2023.
- Mosquito control treatments will take place at city parks on Wednesday, January 25 from 9 PM – 12:30 AM.
- LANE CLOSURE: 2 westbound and 2 eastbound lanes along the SR 826 / Sunny Isles Boulevard Bridge CLOSED 24/7 …
- … until further notice for bridge rehabilitation.
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
« All Events
Closed in Observance of Veterans Day
November 11, 2020