Skip to main content
- The playground at Samson Oceanfront Park will be closed for repairs beginning Friday, Sept. 20 for 4 weeks.
- Haulover Skate Park / Pump Track will be closed starting Friday, Sept. 20 for approximately 6-8 weeks for repairs
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: One eastbound lane closed at 342 189 Terrace…
- …beginning Monday, Sept. 23 through Thursday, Oct. 24, from 8 am – 5 pm (excludes Sundays).
- The water feature at Gateway Park is currently off for maintenance repairs.
- Heritage Park will be closed beginning at 12 pm on Saturday, Sept. 21 & reopen at 7 pm for an event.
- Heritage Park will remain closed on Sunday, Sept. 22 and reopen for Art & Culture Showcase at 5 pm.
- Beach Access Closure: Cecile Sippin Beach Access (18975 Collins Ave.) closed until Sept. 21, 2019.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: One southbound lane & the sidewalk will be closed on 16690 Collins Avenue…
- …on Friday, August 23 – Monday, Sept. 23 from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
- Miami-Dade County mosquito treatments will take place during early morning hours on Friday, September 27 between 1 am – 5 am in Sunny Isles Beach.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 17901 Collins Avenue CLOSED to the public until Friday, January 31st.
- New Hours at Pelican Community Park Effective Monday, August 19
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- The Intracoastal Parks playground will be closed from 8 am – 9:30 am on the last Thursday of each month for maintenance.