Skip to main content
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED at 18501 Collins Avenue…
- … from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Mondays – Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturdays until Thursday, August 15th.
- New Hours at Pelican Community Park Effective Monday, August 19
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED at 16049 Collins Avenue…
- … from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Friday, July 26th.
- Miami-Dade County mosquito treatments will take place during early morning hours on Friday, July 19 between 1 am – 5 am in Sunny Isles Beach.
- ROAD CLOSURE: the intersection at North Bay Road and 189 Street will be CLOSED beginning Friday, July 5th until Friday, July 26th.
- The Intracoastal Parks playground will be closed from 8 am – 9:30 am on the last Thursday of each month for maintenance.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane CLOSED from 300 to 350 Sunny Isles Boulevard…
- … from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm Mondays through Saturdays – excluding Thursday, July 4th – until Tuesday, July 23rd.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: eastbound lane at 332 189th Street CLOSED…
- … from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays beginning Monday, July 8th until Wednesday, July 31st.
- …except for Wednesdays when it will be closed from 1:30 – 2:30 pm.
- Cecile Sippin Beach Access at 18975 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until Tuesday, August 20, 2019.