Skip to main content
- City facilities will be CLOSED in observance of Independence Day on Monday, July 4.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane from 170 to 172 Collins Avenue CLOSED …
- … from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm through Friday, July 1, 2022.
- INTERMITTENT DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane at 150 Sunny Isles Boulevard CLOSED …
- … between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- Effective Monday, January 31, the Newport Fishing Pier will have extended hours, and fees for fishing will apply.
- LANE CLOSURE: 2 westbound and 2 eastbound lanes along the SR 826 / Sunny Isles Boulevard Bridge CLOSED 24/7 …
- … until further notice for bridge rehabilitation.
- FDOT SR 826/Sunny Isles Boulevard/163 Street Bridge Rehabilitation & Roadway Project
- BEACH ACCESS between 17901 and 17875 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Friday, July 8, 2022.
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- BEACH ACCESS between 17901 and 18001 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Friday, July 1, 2022
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.