Skip to main content
- The SIBshuttle BLUE LINE will not be available on Wednesday, August 4 after 12:00 noon.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: Northbound lane at 18950 North Bay Road CLOSED …
- … from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm beginning Monday, August 9 through Friday, August 13, 2021.
- Facial Coverings Required at all Indoor City Facilities for Employees & Visitors Effective July 30
- Mobile COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Offered 7 Days a Week from 8 am – 5 pm at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center
- Miami-Dade County mosquito control treatments will take place on Friday, August 13 from 1 am – 5 am.
- The Ellen Wynne Beach Access & Parking Lot, 19333 Collins Avenue, will be CLOSED beginning Tuesday, May 18 until further notice.
- BEACH ACCESS between 17901 and 17875 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- BEACH ACCESS between 17901 and 18001 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Friday, September 3, 2021.
- FDOT Bridge Rehabilitation Project on SR 856/William Lehman Causeway
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: north sidewalk at 175 Terrace east of Collins Avenue CLOSED through Sunday, August 1, 2021.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.