Sunny Isles Beach wants to recognize standout members of our community.
Each quarter, we will be recognizing ordinary people who are doing extraordinary things to make Sunny Isles Beach the best place to live, work, and play. Know someone who does great things for our Sunny Isles Beach community? Nominate them today!
Nominate a neighbor, coworker, or community member who goes above and beyond to:
- make a difference in the Sunny Isles Beach community
- serve as a community leader or mentor
- build strong relationships and connect with neighbors to improve the well-being, safety, and happiness of the community
Community Spotlight recipients will receive:
- special features on social media, our website, and select publications
- a Sunny Isles Beach swag bag
Rules & Selection
Nominations will be accepted year-round and winners will be chosen on a quarterly basis. The City reserves the right to choose the winner of the Community Spotlight each quarter. The selection committee will determine the nominee’s eligibility based on the reason for nomination. City staff will notify the selected nominee via email and will coordinate recognition efforts.
In order for the nominee to be selected, the nominator must have the nominee’s permission for the City to contact them if chosen as a winner.
The nominee must be a resident or business owner in Sunny Isles Beach or work in Sunny Isles Beach. The following individuals are not permitted to be nominated for the Community Spotlight:
- Current Sunny Isles Beach employees
- Current Sunny Isles Beach elected officials
- Previous Community Spotlight winners
Nominations from current Sunny Isles Beach elected officials will not be accepted.