Skip to main content
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Saturday, July 6th.
- Gateway Park will close at 1 pm on Friday, Feb. 22 and re-open at 7 pm for Teens Only Movie Night
- The Government Center & Pelican Community Park will be CLOSED on on Monday, Feb. 18 in observance of Presidents’ Day.
- The SIBshuttle Orange Line will not run on Presidents’ Day, Monday, Feb. 18. Blue Line will run 8 am – 3 pm ONLY.
- NIGHT TIME SIDEWALK CLOSURE: the northbound sidewalk at 15701 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED…
- … from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am the following morning, Sunday evenings through Friday mornings until Wednesday morning, February 20th.
- Golden Shores Sewer Repairs to Commence
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED from 300 Sunny Isles Boulevard to Collins Avenue…
- … from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Saturday, February 23rd.
- FDOT Roadway Construction Project Along A1A/Collins Avenue Completed
- Cecile Sippin Beach Access at 18975 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
- FDOT Haulover Bridge Rehabilitation Project on A1A/Collins Ave – Periodic Lane Closures Beginning Jan 9, 2017.
- Update on Proposed Charter School
« All Events
Closed in Observance of Presidents’ Day