- The playground at Senator Gwen Margolis Park will be closed for maintenance on Sunday, August 19.
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: two east bound lanes and the sidewalk CLOSED at 300 Sunny Isles Boulevard…
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the following morning, Sunday evenings through Friday mornings until Friday, August 31.
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: southbound Atlantic Boulevard south of 183rd Street will be CLOSED…
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the following morning beginning Wednesday, August 15th until Saturday morning, August 18th.
- The playground at Senator Gwen Margolis Park will be closed August 15 – August 18.
- The Pelican Community Park Gymnasium will be closed for resurfacing beginning Monday, Aug. 13 and will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 4.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one southbound lane and sidewalk at 17505 North Bay Road will be CLOSED…
- … from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays beginning Wednesday, August 15th until Monday, August 20th.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane and sidewalk at 270 174th Street will be CLOSED…
- … from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Mondays through Saturdays, beginning Wednesday, August 15 until Monday, August 20.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until Thursday, September 6.
- FDOT Roadway Construction Project Along A1A/Collins Ave. Will Require Periodic Lane Closures
- Cecile Sippin Beach Access at 18975 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until August 19, 2018.
- NIGHTTIME INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURES on southbound Collins Avenue to begin Sunday, April 29…
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:30 am the following morning.
- FDOT Haulover Bridge Rehabilitation Project on A1A/Collins Ave – Periodic Lane Closures Beginning Jan 9, 2017.