Skip to main content
- NOTICE: Due to weekend boat traffic, heavy congestion is expected this Saturday & Sunday on southbound Collins Avenue.
- A portion of 181 Drive will be CLOSED on Saturday, April 20 from 6 am – 5 pm.
- 182 Drive will be closed beginning Friday, April 19 at 6 am – Saturday, April 20 at 5 pm.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: eastbound lane CLOSED at 301 188 Street…
- … from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays beginning Monday, April 15 through Wednesday, May 15.
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED from 18501 to 19333 Collins Avenue…
- … from 9 pm to 5 am, Sunday through Thursday, from Sunday, March 31 – Thursday, April 25.
- Beach Sand Renourishment to Commence March 25 – April 30 from 185 – 175 Street & Collins Avenue
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: 1 north & 1 southbound lane & sidewalks CLOSED IN 1 DIRECTION AT A TIME between 156 & 163 Collins Avenue…
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the following morning, Sunday evenings through Friday mornings until Friday, April 26th.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Saturday, July 6th.
- Golden Shores Sewer Repairs Currently Underway
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED from 300 Sunny Isles Boulevard to Collins Avenue…
- … from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Tuesday, April 23rd.
- FDOT Roadway Construction Project Along A1A/Collins Avenue Completed
- Cecile Sippin Beach Access at 18975 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
- FDOT Haulover Bridge Rehabilitation Project on A1A/Collins Ave – Periodic Lane Closures Beginning Jan 9, 2017.