Skip to main content
- NIGHTTIME LANE CLOSURE: One northbound lane & the sidewalk at 18501 Collins Avenue will be closed…
- …beginning Monday, August 19 – Thursday, August 22 from 9 pm – 5 am.
- The City will be treating SIB parks for mosquitoes on Thursday, August 22 at 9 pm.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: One northbound lane & the sidewalk will be closed at 18501 Collins Avenue…
- …beginning Wednesday, August 15 through Saturday, September 14, 2019.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: One eastbound lane and the sidewalk will be closed at 17555 Atlantic Blvd…
- …on Saturday, August 17 from 9 am – 6 pm.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 17901 Collins Avenue CLOSED to the public until Friday, January 31st.
- Sewer spill results in No Contact with Water for Oleta River State Park, Haulover Beach & Intracoastal area
- Pelican Community Park Gym will be CLOSED for floor resurfacing beginning Monday, August 12 through Friday, August 23.
- New Hours at Pelican Community Park Effective Monday, August 19
- Miami-Dade County mosquito treatments will take place during early morning hours on Friday, August 16 between 1 am – 5 am in Sunny Isles Beach.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- The Intracoastal Parks playground will be closed from 8 am – 9:30 am on the last Thursday of each month for maintenance.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane CLOSED from 300 to 350 Sunny Isles Boulevard…
- … from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Friday, August 23rd.
- Cecile Sippin Beach Access at 18975 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until Tuesday, August 20, 2019.