Skip to main content
- Heritage Park will close at 11 am on Sunday, May 19 and only re-open for the Russian Art & Culture Showcase at 4:30 pm.
- Gateway Park will be close at 11 am on Saturday, May 18 and only re-open for the Russian Heritage Concert at 6:30 pm.
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED from 18301 to 18901 Collins Avenue…
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the following morning, Sunday evenings through Friday mornings until Friday, May 24th.
- The Government Center & Pelican Community Park will be closed in observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 27.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED at 18501 Collins Avenue…
- … from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Mondays through Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturdays until Thursday, June 13th.
- DAY TIME LANE CLOSURE: one westbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED on Kings Point Drive at Collins Avenue…
- … from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Thursday, May 23rd.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: eastbound lane CLOSED at 301 188 Street…
- … from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays beginning Monday, April 15 through Wednesday, May 15.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Saturday, July 6th.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED from 300 Sunny Isles Boulevard to Collins Avenue…
- … from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Thursday, May 23rd.
- FDOT Roadway Construction Project Along A1A/Collins Avenue Completed
- Cecile Sippin Beach Access at 18975 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED until Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
- FDOT Haulover Bridge Rehabilitation Project on A1A/Collins Ave – Periodic Lane Closures Beginning Jan 9, 2017.