Blog Archives

Where do I apply for a birth certificate?

U.S. citizens have to apply for their birth certificate from their state of birth. If you were born in Miami-Dade County, Florida, certificates are issued through the Bureau of Vital Statistics at the Department of Health. Orders may be placed in person, by mail, or online through VitalChek. Click here to learn more.

Read More »