The Finance Department prepares and processes the bi-weekly payroll for all employees. Payroll staff perform the following functions:
- Processes and transmits all direct deposits for employees.
- Processes timely and accurate payments to all employees.
- Withholds and submits all federal and state taxes, garnishments, child support payments, and health insurance and other voluntary premiums and dues.
- Prepares and submits quarterly and annual tax returns.
- Prepares and submits monthly reports to the State of Florida Retirement System and ICMA.
Employees may view and print their electronic pay stub by logging into ESS (Employee Self Service).
You may contact the Payroll Division for all payroll-related questions: