Skip to main content
- The bathrooms and showers at Samson Oceanfront Park are currently closed for maintenance.
- 181 Drive will be closed on Friday, Oct. 25 at 6 am through Sunday, Oct. 27 at 2 am.
- 182 Drive will be closed on Friday, Oct. 25 at 10 am through Sunday, Oct. 27 at 2 am.
- Beach Renourishment Underway from November 4 – January 17
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: the westbound lane of 189 Street at Collins Avenue will be closed…
- … from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Wednesday, October 23.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: One southbound lane closed on Collins Ave. near 163 St. on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 8 am – 4 pm.
- Miami-Dade County mosquito treatments will take place during early morning hours on Friday, October 25 between 1 am – 5 am in Sunny Isles Beach.
- Town Center Park will be closed on Monday, October 21 and Tuesday, October 22.
- New Hours at Gateway Park effective Friday, November 1.
- The City will be treating SIB parks for mosquitoes on Thursday, October 24 at 9 pm.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: one northbound lane and sidewalk CLOSED at 18501 Collins Avenue…
- … from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Mondays through Saturdays until Saturday, November 16.
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: the northbound lane and sidewalk will be CLOSED at 125 178 Street…
- … on Saturdays only from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm until Saturday, October 19.
- The playground at Samson Oceanfront Park will be closed for repairs through Friday, November 8.
- Haulover Skate Park / Pump Track will be closed starting Friday, Sept. 20 for approximately 6-8 weeks for repairs
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: One eastbound lane closed at 342 189 Terrace…
- …beginning Monday, Sept. 23 through Thursday, Oct. 24, from 8 am – 5 pm (excludes Sundays).
- Beach Access Closure: Cecile Sippin Beach Access (18975 Collins Ave.) closed until Monday, October 21, 2019.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 17901 Collins Avenue CLOSED to the public until Friday, January 31st.
- New Hours at Pelican Community Park Effective Monday, August 19
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: beach access located at 18501 Collins Avenue CLOSED for improvements until Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- The Intracoastal Parks playground will be closed from 8 am – 9:30 am on the last Thursday of each month for maintenance.