The City of Sunny Isles Beach will reopen select parks on Wednesday, May 6. Those select parks will reopen on a limited schedule. The City welcomes its residents to enjoy the reopened parks for passive use only such as walking and/or jogging while adhering to specific guidelines and restrictions. For more information, visit sibfl.net/parks.
Address: 17200 Collins Avenue
- Monday – Tuesday: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday – Sunday: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
Town Center Park is a 3-acre park located on the west side of Collins Avenue. Formerly a 1-story shopping mall, this property was donated to the city by a developer. The Park includes a playground, fitness trail, and gazebo. Much of this property is state-protected wetland area.
- Fitness Trail
- 2 Soofa Benches (solar electric outdoor charging station equipped with USB connections)
- Play Field
- Vending Machines
- Free WiFi
- Bike Racks
- Community Shuttle Service
The gazebo at Town Center Park is available to rent for birthday parties and other special events. Please fill out the appropriate Permit Application along with the Hold Harmless Form and submit it to the Code Compliance and Licensing Department, located on the 3rd Floor of the SIB Government Center.
- Hold Harmless Form (This Form must accompany all of the below Event Applications)
- Public Beach/Park Events Permit Application
The Skate Park is now located at Haulover Park, 10800 Collins Avenue.