TO MITIGATE THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS IN OUR COMMUNITY, ALL CITY PARKS WILL BE CLOSED BEGINNING SATURDAY, MARCH 14 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. READ ABOUT OTHER PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING AT SIBFL.NET/CORONAVIRUS.
Address: 17815 North Bay Road
Sunday – Saturday: 7:30 am – 8:30 pm
This 2.84-acre park is located at 178 Drive and North Bay Road. The site was acquired with grant funding from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s “Florida Recreation Development Assistance Program.”
- Soccer Field
- Shaded Playground Area
- Playground Equipment for Toddlers
- Playground Equipment for Older Children
- Seating Areas
- 1 Soofa Bench (solar electric outdoor charging station equipped with USB connections)
- Picnic Tables
- Bike Racks
- Leash-free area for dogs at the north end of the park (Bone Zone)
- Free WiFi
- Community Shuttle Service
Soccer Field Hours
All Days: 9:30 am – 8:00 pm (Except when City programs in session)
A fenced in leash-free dog area open every day from 7:30 am – 8:30 pm. Dogs must be on a leash until inside the Bone Zone. Dogs are not allowed in other areas of Senator Gwen Margolis Park.
This park can be accessed by riding the city’s free Community Shuttle Service.