Address: 17815 North Bay Road
This 2.84-acre park is located at 178 Drive and North Bay Road. The site was acquired with grant funding from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s “Florida Recreation Development Assistance Program.”
- Soccer Field – (Rules & Regulations)
- Shaded Playground Area
- Playground Equipment for Toddlers
- Playground Equipment for Older Children
- Seating Areas
- 1 Soofa Bench (solar electric outdoor charging station equipped with USB connections)
- Picnic Tables
- Bike Racks
- Leash-Free area for Dogs at North End of Park (Bone Zone)
- Free WiFi
- Community Shuttle Service
Sunday – Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Soccer Field Hours
All Days: 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Except when City Programs in session)
A fenced in leash-free dog area open every day from 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Dogs must be on a leash until inside the Bone Zone. Dogs are not allowed in other areas of Senator Gwen Margolis Park.
This park can be accessed by riding the city’s free Community Shuttle Service.