Skip to main content
- Gateway Park will be closed in preparation for Winter Fest beginning Friday, December 3 at noon through Saturday, December 4.
- LANE CLOSURE: two westbound lanes along the SR 826 / Sunny Isles Boulevard / 163 Street bridge CLOSED 24/7 …
- … beginning Monday evening, November 22, 2021 until further notice for bridge rehabilitation.
- Facial Coverings No Longer Required at City Facilities Effective November 1, 2021
- NIGHT TIME LANE CLOSURE: one eastbound lane and sidewalk of Sunny Isles Boulevard from 393 to Collins Avenue CLOSED …
- … from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am the next morning, Sundays through Thursdays until Thursday, December 16, 2021.
- FDOT SR 826/Sunny Isles Boulevard/163 Street Bridge Rehabilitation & Roadway Project
- Pelican Community Park will open on Monday, August 23 with new hours of operation.
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: the sidewalk at 200 Kings Point Drive alongside construction site is CLOSED …
- … 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until Saturday, February 12, 2022.
- Mobile COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Offered 7 Days a Week from 8 am – 5 pm at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center
- BEACH ACCESS between 17901 and 17875 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- BEACH ACCESS between 17901 and 18001 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED 24 / 7 until Friday, December 3, 2021
- SIDEWALK CLOSURE: north sidewalk at 175 Terrace east of Collins Avenue CLOSED 24/7 through Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.